Planning and Investment Services
Morton Brown Family Wealth provides clients with the highest level of service as it delivers exceptional wealth management support.
- Financial Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Wealth Management Consulting
- Cashflow Management
- Income Planning
- Risk Management
The four pillars fundamental to outstanding service:
People. Insight. Process. Confidence.
In our mission to enable clients to pursue the lives most meaningful to them, we build close, collaborative, trusted relationships. We connect regularly to stay abreast of changes in our clients’ lives, goals and preferences and to ensure that they are comfortable with the planned trajectory of their wealth. Our approach is firmly grounded in four key pillars:
People — We believe that our team and clients are capable of becoming the best versions of themselves in all aspects of life. Our clients have access to an experienced team to lead them through financial planning and portfolio management in support of their aspirations. We attract professionals with a growth mindset and invest in their development for the betterment of our clients.
Insight — Inherent curiosity informs our continuous effort to expand our knowledge base. Recognizing that too much information can impede financial decision-making, we distill what is relevant for our clients in order to instill confidence in their understanding of opportunity and risk.
Process — Our process is driven by the following concepts:
- Simplicity: We lead with clear, meaningful conversations to maintain focus on how money supports a fulfilled life.
- Behavior: As coaches and leaders, we reinforce the long-term view and seek to minimize short-term, reactive thinking.
- Education: Incorporating an educational component into each meeting empowers clients to make better decisions with the passing of time.
- Stewardship: We align our values with those of our clients to help them balance the accumulation of wealth, utility of money and creation of a legacy. We help our clients to provide financial leadership in their families and communities.
Confidence — Simplicity and transparency are key to effective wealth management, which is why we are dedicated to ensuring that our clients understand what they own, why they own it and how it promotes fulfillment of their long-term family goals. We integrate financial plans, investment portfolios and technology to filter out unnecessary “noise” and focus on only the elements essential to success.