We lead clients through a collaborative planning and investment process that seeks to build a confident future. By helping to bring money and life into balance, our clients are free to pursue their passions, vocations and opportunities.
Whom We Serve
Morton Brown Family Wealth serves high-net-worth individuals and families, small business owners and professionals who recognize that growing, achieving and maintaining wealth is a guided and ongoing process. Our expertise is particularly valuable to families and those who wish to be intentional with their wealth, directing it toward a thoughtful purpose on behalf of their family, their community or the world.
What We Believe
- We believe in upholding our fiduciary responsibility to act in the best interests of our clients at all times.
- We believe that integrating financial expertise with guidance rooted in education fosters confidence.
- We believe in operating with a positive outlook about the future to balance the competing pressures of bear and bull.
- We believe in collaborating openly with our clients’ accountants, attorneys and other professionals to assure holistic support.
- We believe that financial conversations can be simplified and free of industry jargon.
- We believe engaging the community around us leads to a richer life.
- We believe our success is achieved by helping others to become better as a result of our presence.
Our expertise in the utility of wealth is key to helping clients
make a difference through intentional investing.