In today’s business climate, attracting and retaining employees is top-of-mind. Managers and business owners are realizing the importance of team dynamics, company culture, and being a servant leader. Today’s conversation is about awareness as a leader in both business, family, and life. In this discussion, I am joined by Ashley Russo, a journalist turned entrepreneur and third-generation business leader. Ashley embodies what it means to create a balance for yourself personally and professionally. In our discussion, she shares the tools and approach she uses to understand the life cycle of your business and cultivate a passionate and loyal team.
In this episode we explore:
- Creating opportunities for yourself that feed your passions both personally and professionally.
- Realistically looking at your strengths and weaknesses and building a team to fill in the gaps.
- Developing processes and efficiencies in your business.
- Understanding the needs of your team to ensure effective communication.
- Learning to create agility and feed a business as a living, breathing organism.
If you are looking to grow a passionate and loyal team as a manager or business owner, this episode is for you.
Resources mentioned in this episode: